1. BUCKEYE MARINE operates the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program that enables the customers they invite to participate and record monetary values on the purchase of products and/or service obtained at BUCKEYE MARINE. Once a customer purchases or leases a NEW or Pre-owned boat from BUCKEYE MARINE, all future service, parts, accessories transactions may qualify for monetary values collected on the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program.
2. The invitation to participate in the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program is at the discretion of BUCKEYE MARINE
3. Customers who accept the invitation to the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program will receive a microchip based smartcard within 4-6 weeks of receipt of their NEW or Pre-owned boat from BUCKEYE MARINE
4. Upon accepting an invitation to participate in the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program, the customer accepts the terms and conditions described herein.
5. All participants in the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program must be residents of Canada and be 16 years of age or older.
6. Participants in the Program must advise BUCKEYE MARINE of any change of address.
7. BUCKEYE MARINE will determine which transactions qualify under the Program, the monetary rewards that will apply, and the redemption value of each point collected on the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program. Transactions, monetary rewards, and redemption values may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of BUCKEYE MARINE
8. BUCKEYE MARINE reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time and/or to withdraw from redeeming any monetary values that may have been accrued on any rewards card under the program.
9. BUCKEYE MARINE reserves the right to exclude anyone, without reason, for entry to or exclusion from the Program.
10. The customer must present their BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card to BUCKEYE MARINE at the time the applicable transaction is made in order to have points posted onto their BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card, along with any credits or redemptions.
11. Points are awarded on paid purchases of accessories and in the parts and service departments. 1 point rewarded for every dollar spent (1 Point = $0.05).
12. The BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card point value may not be redeemed for cash.
13. Customers will be able to apply their points balance to service, parts, or sales on a NEW or PRE-OWNED boat from BUCKEYE MARINE.
14. If a customer chooses to redeem points towards the service RO, the amount eligible to be redeemed will be up to a maximum of the total before tax. This is limited to a maximum of 20% of a service repair order and part or accessory sale.
15. When redeeming points towards a NEW or PRE-OWNED boat, a customer's point balance (on paid purchases) at the time of purchase will be calculated and will be applied to the purchase price of the boat after applicable taxes. This is a limited to a maximum amount of 20,000 points.
16. At the time of sale, the amount of points will be removed from the customer's balance.
17. All points accrued on any customer's BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card are redeemable at a rate of $0.05 for each point redeemed.
18. All benefits under the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program may not be used in conjunction with any other offer unless authorized by BUCKEYE MARINE
19. Any preloaded credit value on the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card is transferable only amongst immediate family (same household) members.
20. BUCKEYE MARINE reserves the right to charge an initial set-up and/or administration fee upon issuing the BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Card to any customer.
21. BUCKEYE MARINE reserves the right to cancel stale cards after 36 months of inactivity or at the discretion of management.
22. The BUCKEYE FAMILY ADVANTAGE Loyalty Program is the product of Loyalty Logistix Canada, a division of Autothority Inc., Burlington, Ontario, Canada.