Rules & Regulations
1. All drivers must be 18 years of age or older and possess a legal driver's
2. All drivers must possess a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card or
Boating Safety Course Completion Card or sign the proof of
competency before departing with the rental.
3. No boat or PWC is to be operated under the influence of drugs or
4. All boats will be checked for damage upon return. Any damages will be
billed accordingly at the expense of the renter.
5. All rentals will be filled with gas upon return and billed to the customer
6. All renters must abide by the rules of the water as outlined by the
Canadian Coast Guard.
7. All renters are required to give a deposit by means of VISA or MasterCard
at the time of rental.
8. All rental equipment must be returned by the date and time outlined on
the rental agreement and failure to do so may result in additional fees.